1. Please book an appointment with us, by phoning 01274 882341. We will not be able to deal with any vehicles without an appointment.
Please do not book an appointment if you, or any member of your family, show any sign of Covid 19 symptoms, or are Self Isolating.
2. Our waiting area is not suitable for maintaining Social Distancing and is therefore closed until further notice. Our MOT viewing area will also be closed.
3. We will be unable to offer our customers lifts back to their home address, due to being unable to maintain Social Distancing.
We may be able to offer to collect vehicles from our Elderly and Vulnerable Customers.
4. We will be unable to offer Accompanied Road Tests, due to Social Distancing rules.
5. We will establish a non-contact, key Drop Off and Collection Procedure.
6. All keys, Driving Controls and Door Handles will be sanitised, prior to us starting work and the process repeated, when the work is completed, prior to collection.
7. We would ask our Customers to ensure their Vehicle is presented in a clean and tidy condition, with all unnecessary items removed from the Cabin and Boot. No open Drink or Food Containers, used Tissues or any items of Personal Use, to be left in your Vehicle, please. We reserve the right to reject your Vehicle, if these or other items are left in it.
8. Please leave your Locking Wheel Nut Key and any other Documentation we may require, eg. Service Book, on the Passenger Seat. We will not rummage in your car for these items.
9. When work is completed on your Vehicle, we will contact you and request that you collect your Vehicle at the earliest opportunity. We are envisaging that work could take longer than normal, due to the shortages of parts, at the moment. This should hopefully improve, over the coming weeks. We will endeavour to keep you fully informed of any delays.
We will be unable to accept the following Methods Of Payment:
Card Payments using the terminal in our office.
Cash or Cheque Payments.
10. All Payments must be made by Bank Transfer, or Card Payments over the Phone. This is aimed at reducing contact and maintaining Social Distancing.